22 September 2007

Dolce a Deux


ashionistas, now I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but there are two ways you can wear the unabashedly wagtastic Dolce and Gabbana logo sunglasses. Do you prefer to start with the good or the bad?


DOLCE DONE WELL

Let's go ahead and start with the positive. There is the playful, retro approach, exemplified this week by Emmy winner Katherine Heigl in Dolce & Gabbana 6018B sunglasses. I don't even like medical dramas, but I find myself interested in her seemingly down-to-earth style in spite of myself.

[Source: Celebutopia]

Here the logo takes a backseat to the old school shape of these DG frames. They are available for £120 at sunglasses-shop.co.uk.


WHEN DOLCE GOES HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY AWRY

Sunglasses "really do, as the fashion magazines say, hide a multitude of sins," but they cannot be expected to work miracles. And granted, sunnies truly are the least of Britney Spears' many, many worries, but I expect a bit more from someone who rakes in a reported $737,868 a month.

[Source: Celebutopia]

5 comments:

Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)

I've made an update to my "Sex and the City - The Movie" Post :)

Maybe you want to check it out

Kiss
Su

-ciao bella- said...

love the first sunglasses... you're right, Britney didn't even come close to pulling them off...

Ellen SB said...

Haha, it is actually amazing how Britney manages to look so tacky with that budget. Jæizuz.

discotheque confusion said...

Oh. Dear. God, Britney!

I just want to take her into my home, give her a big bowl of steaming soup, and a pile of fluffy towels so that she can sort herself out; she looks like she needs a shower!

She needs love, pronto!

S xx

Anonymous said...

katherine Heigl's dolce and gabbana pair looks amazing!! i have been trying to find these, but the black pair is extremely hard to find, they must be very popular, but the tortoise is just as beautiful.