26 October 2006

[That's Why They Call Me Slim Shady] I'm Back, I'm Back


've got some nerve taking an unexplained hiatus like that. I apologize for the lapse, I've been traveling on business and working my little behind off. Let's get back to the shades, shall we?

Eva Longoria was photographed leaving Los Angeles restaurant Cafe Med last week. She appeared to be carrying some sort of child.


[Source: GossipRocks]

Also on her person were a pair of Dior Airspeed 2 sunglasses. These come in an assortment of colors, including the appealingly different purple (as seen below). I think the color looks great and puts a unique twist on an otherwise simple pair of shields.

To make like Ms. Longoria:
Cost: $272.25
Colors: Brown, Grey, Purple, Tortoise, Black, Beige
Retailer: SunglassesItaly

No comments: